Application Consultant (Remote)
Bring your Genesys technical expertise, love for problem-solving, and passion for customer service to the A-Team. Altivon is currently looking for an experienced PureConnect application consultant to work from the comfort and convenience of your own home office.
The Application Consultant role is essential to the development and management of key customer relationships in the implementation of Interactive Intelligence’s CIC solution and applications in order to meet customer business objectives and obtain high levels of customer satisfaction in Altivon’s delivery of the solution and related professional services. Representing and demonstrating Altivon’s brand, value, and technical expertise in both a customer-facing capacity as well as internally with a high level of accountability, professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to the success of this role.
The Application Consultant is responsible during customer engagements for contributing to design, engineering, and knowledge transfer services on a variety of implementation, upgrade/migration, and/or add-on or system extension projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities.
- Answer and/or research and respond to customers’ technical and functional questions in a timely manner.
- Provide engineering services for the configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of CIC platform solutions in Customer environments in conformance to established company processes, procedures and standards and per customer approved Solution Design Portfolio and/or Design Documentation (design specifications).
- Provide Design Services on small and/or existing customer projects which includes gathering customer requirements and developing design documents for customer approval.
- Engage in solution design on new implementation projects by leading Capability sessions, participating in design meetings, and working with Solution Architects and Customers to gather required information and complete design worksheets and documents.
- Support unit and quality assurance testing phases with direct or assisted troubleshooting and focus on resolution of defects.
- Recommend implementation and delivery process improvements.
- Support User Acceptance Testing planning, documentation, and execution to obtain Customer approval and system/solution acceptance.
Troubleshoot and correct issues and defects and/or assist other team members with troubleshooting, testing, and issue/defect root cause analysis and resolution.
- Deliver training and training sessions to Customers and end users.
- Assist and support Project Managers in project planning and facilitate Customer’s understanding of their project responsibilities, requirements, tasks, and action items.
- Develop, write, update, and/or maintain implementation deliverables, work products and other documentation.
Develop customer-specific process and/or procedure documentation.
- Proactively identify, develop, maintain and adhere to best practices, processes, procedures, and implementation standards across Client Services’ teams.
Participate in internal projects that enhance the quality and/or efficiency of company implementation and/or support services.
Continually enhance technical and professional skills and keep abreast of CIC platform and application enhancements and changes.
- Provide support to Customer Care support tickets and service requests, as required.
- Provide sales and pre-sales support, as required, on RFP responses, presentations, and statement of work and level of effort development.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in implementing, administering, and/or supporting contact center software solutions and/or equivalent contact center industry experience.
Certificates and Licenses
Interactive Intelligence ICCE (Interaction Center Certified Engineer) product certification required. Additional Interactive Intelligence Dialer, Optimizer, and/or IPA certification preferred.
Personal & Professional
- Ability to travel internationally up to an estimated amount of 30%.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision in a remote/home office environment.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Positive, professional attitude and work ethic, with a commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
Proven organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and balance workload.
- Strong customer relationship skills and commitment to customer satisfaction and exceptional professional services delivery.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with people at all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive customer and company information and data appropriately.
Computer & Technical
Moderate to high levels of proficiency in the following is required:
- Contact Center and Enterprise PBX concepts and applications (ACD, IVR, CTI, Unified Messaging, Text-To-Speech, Speech Recognition & Analytics, Outbound Dialing Campaigns, WFM, Recording, Auto Attendants, Voicemail, Fax)
- Windows and Windows Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Project, PowerPoint and Visio
- Remote Access Methods & Applications (VPNs, Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, Citrix)
• Online/Web Meeting & Conference applications (e.g. Join.Me, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Adobe Connect)
Basic working knowledge of the following is required
- LAN/WAN topology and protocols
- Telephony Communication concepts and protocols (e.g., T1, Analog, Digital, ISDN, DID, DNIS/ANI, PBX, Central Office)
- SQL Server & Relational Databases
- CRM & ERP Systems and Applications
Competency and/or experience with the following is preferred but not required
- Crystal Reports
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Virtual Hold Technology Solutions
Please direct inquiries to submit a resume along with the position opening to email@example.com.