Genesys PureConnect/PureCloud Solution Engineer (Remote)
Altivon is currently looking for a PureConnect/PureCloud solution engineer to work from the comfort and convenience of your own home office.Bring your Genesys technical expertise, love for problem-solving, and passion for customer service to the A-Team.
In meeting crucial customer business objectives and obtaining high levels of customer satisfaction in Altivon’s delivery of solutions and related professional services, this engineering role is key to the development and management of customer relationships in the implementation of Genesys PureConnect/PureCloud solutions and applications. Representing and demonstrating Altivon’s brand, value, and technical expertise in both a customer-facing capacity as well as internally with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to the success of this role.
Key Responsibilities & Essential Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide engineering services for the implementation, installation, configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of PureConnect/PureCloud platform solutions in customer environments in conformance to established company processes, procedures and standards for the sole purpose of successful fulfillment of each customer’s expectations and to their high level of satisfaction
- Perform engineering services for solution delivery per the customer approved Solution Design Portfolio and/or Design Documentation (design specifications)
- Troubleshoot technical issues and perform root-cause analysis.
- Install system updates, and patches and perform system upgrades.
- Develop customer-specific technical process and/or procedure documentation.
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing.
- Support customer acceptance testing activities and troubleshoot/correct any issues.
- Answer customer’s technical questions and provide explanation of technical concepts and issues.
- Provide system administration and other technical customer training.
- Provide customer support through tickets as required.
- Develop, write, update, and/or maintain engineering work products and documentation for both customer and internal use.
- Proactively identify and contribute to the establishment and improvement of implementation and engineering standards, processes, procedures, best practices.
- Provide Design Services, as required, on small and/or existing customer projects which includes gathering customer requirements and developing design documents for customer approval.
- Provide sales and pre-sales support, as required, on RFP responses, presentations, and statement of work and level of effort development.
- Continually enhance technical and professional skills
- Travel approximately 30%
Current version Genesys PureConnect/PureCloud product certifications are required and/or required to be obtained for the following:
- Interaction Center Certified Engineer (ICCE)
- PureCloud Core Professional (PCP)/PureCloud Genesys Certified Associate (GCA)
Additional skills/certifications for the following are preferred but not required:
- Interaction Center Handler Developer (ICHD)
- Interaction Dialer Certified Engineer (ICDE)
- Interaction Optimizer Certified Administrator (IOCA)
- Microsoft and/or Cisco Certifications
- Development skills/certifications
- NET, C#, C++
- REST WEB Services
- PureConnect/PureCloud API’s
- Microsoft SQL Server SSIS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with people at a cross-functional level, including domestic and international professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Possess conflict resolution and negotiation skills; and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Medium to high levels of experience, understanding and competency with:
- Telephony protocols (TDM/Analog, SIP, RTP, RTCP, MGCP)
- LAN/WAN topologies, protocols, and management – including QoS
- Microsoft Active Directory
Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
Microsoft SQL Server
- Virtual Server Planforms (e.g. Hyper-V, VMware)
- Microsoft Office Applications
Please direct inquiries to submit a resume along with the position opening to email@example.com.