Genesys PureConnect/PureCloud Solution Project Manager (Remote)
Bring your Genesys know-how, love for project management, and passion for customer service to the A-Team. Altivon is currently looking for a PureConnect/PureCloud project manager to work from the comfort and convenience of your own home office.
The primary function is to successfully and strategically implement a business communications solution within a customer organization that integrates effectively with the organization’s business processes and positively influences the manner in which the organization communicates both internally and externally.
As a business partner with the customer, the Project Manager/Senior Project Manager accomplishes this role through:
- Assisting the Account Executive and Solution Architect during the solution design phase of a project plan for a customer;
- Managing the planning, design and development phase of engineering the final solution;
- Managing the strategic delivery of the solution to the customer during the implementation phase;
- Managing and influencing change to the necessary customer processes, procedures, methodologies and behavior in order to optimize the impact that the solution has on the customer’s business; and
- Successfully transitioning the customer’s post-implementation support to the Customer Care Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works closely with Account Executives, Solution Engineers, Solution Architect and customer to first understand the customer’s organizational objectives and then develop the strategic implementation plan to design and deliver the solution for the customer utilizing both proprietary and open platform systems and custom applications.
- Responsible for project management including consulting with Altivon Sales and Engineering, and customer staff to establish and manage the project implementation schedule.
- Assist with development of curriculum and end-user and administrator training programs.
- Coordinates and may assist with system installation and site preparation at customer site.
- Occasionally participates in design, development and delivery of customer workshops.
- Ensures thorough documentation is complete to facilitate a smooth transition to the ongoing post-project Support relationship, meeting the needs of both the customer and Altivon’s Customer Care Center.
- Participates in project management for post-implementation needs, including application modifications or additions, and system upgrades or relocations.
- Frequently travels to other areas of United States of America and Canada via automobile and airplane.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in telecommunications, computer telephony, business or technology management or a related field;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification by PMI;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience; and
- Experience in implementing mission critical business applications and software
- Design and project management experience in application software/systems (e.g., workflow, document processing, CRM, etc.).
- Software competency in MS Project and Visio.
- Previous experience in customer service, either with an internal or external customer.
- Basic understanding and ability to navigate between applications residing on a MS Windows computer.
- Basic understanding and ability to navigate in Windows Explorer (folders, directories, sub-directories, and file naming conventions).
- Software competency in MS Office Professional (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access).
- Basic understanding and ability to navigate in MS Outlook (email).
- Ability to travel and work after business hours occasionally.
- Remote access software competency in VPNs, Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, and/or Citrix.
- Complete understanding and competency with the Internet.
- Experience and knowledge with Genesys platforms:
- Pure Cloud
- Other Windows-based client/server voice processing systems sponsored by Altivon.
- Working knowledge of generally acceptable communication mediums, including computer-based collaboration tools, and use of English language.
Certificates and Licenses
• (Current) PMP Certification preferred
Please direct inquiries to submit a resume along with the position opening to email@example.com.