Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Customer Experience: Utilities Industry Round Table
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the next wave of the customer experience revolution. The first waves took time, as customers invested in Internet access and mobile devices. This wave is moving fast, because there are no more barriers to adoption from the customer’s perspective. Now the expectation is that every interaction will be like the best interactions they’ve already had with Amazon, Netflix and Google.
Utilities have a great opportunity to leverage artificial intelligence throughout their businesses. Quick wins include usage analysis to help customers cut their bills, and predictive analytics for proactive notifications of potential overages and outages.
Join us for a lively round table discussion of artificial intelligence and customer experience in the Utility industry. Representatives from Idaho Power and Consolidated Edison share the virtual stage with Genesys Gold Partner Altivon.
During this webinar you will learn about:
- Blended AI and the continuous conversation
- Discovering behavior patterns in massive data
- Siri, Alexa and Cortana as your virtual agent
- Proactive intelligent notifications
- Predictive analytics
- Preserving knowledge through the big shift change
- Real-time virtual supervisor for agent oversight and support