Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
Connect your calls and data for a better experience
Give your agents instant access to caller and call-related data, speeding the interaction and improving customer experience.
Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) presents contact center agents with account data, contact history and other related data. This very powerful tool is based on messaging and application rules you set. CTI enables key applications including:
- Sceen Pop—delivery of data along with voice or other interactions, providing agents key information to handle the interaction.
- Routing—management of call selection, agent skills, queues and states in place of using the switch. Interactions can also be routed based on key data such as customer status and lifetime value.
- Reporting—CTI can provide soup-to-nuts detail gathered through messaging and data handling.
- Softphone—all the capabilities of a traditional handset, provided through a PC-based application.
- Omni-channel—CTI works with all channels—voice, emails, text, video and so on.
- Outbound communication—proactive communication to customers.
There are a lot of details to take care of in introducing and optimizing CTI for an organization. This is a key integration point for agents, communications architecture, data systems and the customer. Altivon has a detailed methodology for implementing contact center solutions and configuring them to meet the unique requires of each environment.