IVR, Routing and Queuing
Optimize customer experience through sophisticated call handling
Shorten the customer journey by providing easy navigation, effective queuing and advanced routing.
How well you handle incoming interactions is a significant factor in customer experience. It also has a big impact on operations efficiency. Fundamentally, technology must be in place to handle the load and properly distribute the interactions. There are many options available to you, and the experts at Altivon can help select and implement the technology best suited to your needs.
Our experts can help with key decisions like:
- How to balance service level and occupancy
- Best size for agent pools
- Whether skill-based routing is effective
- If behavioral routing has value to your organization
- How to use IVR effectively for caller identification and call purpse
Altivon has the experience and technical knowledge to assist you in creating the best customer experience.
IVR, Routig and Queuing News and Information
- Contact Center Home Runs and Singles
- Mattersight Insights on Customer Experience Excellence in 2015
- Meaningful Messages Reduce Customer Effort, and Contact Center Effort Too!
- Behavioral Routing Insights
- Adapting to Customer Behavior to Improve Customer Experience
- Mattersight Predictive Behavioral Routing How it Works
- Mattersight Predictive Behavioral Routing Impact Analysis
- Mattersight Predictive Behavioral Routing Solution Overview
- CIC Interactive Voice Response
- Deriving Value from Skills-Based Routing: A Guide to Implementing Skills-Based Routing Effectively