Real-Time Speech Analytics
Analyze calls while they happen
Use innovative technology to ‘listen in’ to calls and identify problems. Direct agent action or intervene in real time.
You know the signs of a troubled interaction. Now you can use that knowledge to enable technology to automatically detect those signs and alert agents and supervisors. Real-time speech analytics looks for keywords (good and bad) to determine if an interaction needs intervention. You can then intercede with messaging to the agent or by joining the call.
Real-time speech analytics also helps identify opportunities for special offers, upgrades and cross-selling. It can be used to identify trends and gather feedback. It can be used to identify teachable moments for agent training.
Altivon experts are available to assist in technology selection and implementation. We understand contact center operations and how speech analytics can improve both agent effectiveness and customer experience.
Real-Time Speech Analytics News and Information
- Contact Center Home Runs and Singles
- Tuning Your Real-Time Speech Analytics Implementation
- 7 Reasons to Implement Real-Time Speech Analytics in Your Contact Center
- Interaction Analyzer
- Best Practices for Successfully Deploying and Using Speech Analytics
- Using Real-Time Speech Analytics to Turn a Negative Experience into an Extended Revenue System