AltiCare Maintenance & Support
Ensuring ongoing operations
Contact centers are not cookie-cutter operations. Supporting them requires extensive technical experience plus expertise in addressing the unique demands of each center.
Depth and breadth of service
Altivon offers a full suite of support offerings to fit the needs of each customer. A key differentiator and historical strength is the depth and breadth of these customer support programs. Given the likely 10-15 year life of the solution being implemented, high quality support is essential. Standard maintenance is included in all deployments.
Every customer is assigned an Altivon Customer Success Manager focused on ensuring success. The CSM learns your growth strategy, provides education on new capabilities available, facilitates system additions, reviews performance and assists with escalations as necessary.
ININ Maintenance (Level 1)
ININ Maintenance is a basic package that comes standard for all contact center deployments. This package includes all software updates to the Customer Interaction Center™ from Interactive Intelligence® (labor to execute those updates is not included). Customers submit support tickets via our web portal, and have 24×7 emergency and 12×5 non-emergency access to the AltiCare Support Team.
AltiCare Standard Support (Level 2)
AltiCare Standard Support provides extended support beyond ININ Maintenance, including:
- One-hour guaranteed support response time
- Access to the Altivon help desk for feature and usability questions
- Remote tier 1,2 and 3 support for trouble response/management/resolution
- Server monitoring
- Usage reporting
- Labor for software updates
- User community membership
- Quarterly system health checks
When a patch, bug fix, or maintenance package is rolled out, AltiCare automatically updates customer platforms with these updates at no additional charge. Customers also have access to Altivon Communities, a user-based community to share ideas, access webinars on specific product solutions, and lean on other experts in the industry.
Altivon performs quarterly system health checks that review the overall system for areas of concern before a problem occurs. This ensures that each system continues to run as expected.
AltiCare Managed Services (Level 3)
With the same benefits as ININ Maintenance and AltiCare Standard Support, AltiCare Managed Services takes support one level further with system management, system administration, and training services. You never have to worry about staffing internally to manage your contact center environment. AltiCare Managed Services also includes access to several of the Consulting offerings, which can be used each quarter.
Additional Support Offerings
In addition to the three levels of support, Altivon offers several specialty support services.
- AltiCare Server Management. Customer who want management and monitoring of their servers (physical or virtual), gateways and appliances can take advantage of the AltiCare Server Management offering. This support level also includes all monitoring, patches, upgrades, anti-virus, and backups of the critical servers used in the contact center environment.
- ININ Application support. Altivon offers specific support for Interaction Dialer and Interaction Optimizer to ensure customer contact centers are always running at top speed.
- AltiCare Custom Application Support Offerings. Altivon provides support for custom applications that have been developed by Altivon. This includes the same support as AltiCare Standard Support such as 24×7 emergency and 12×5 non-emergency access to support, automatic updates, and a guaranteed one-hour response time.
- Altivon OnSite. The Altivon OnSite program provides an experienced Altivon staff member to work at a customer’s premise. This program is available for customers opting for Level 2 or Level 3 support.
The AltiCare team of engineers, trainers, solution architects and consultants is second to none. They are experts in contact center deployments and know the ins and outs of the technology. All Customer Care personnel are ININ CIC Certified, so customers always work with an experienced engineer when dealing with a question or issue. There are no “call takers” at Altivon. Customers who take advantage of AltiCare Support and Managed Services have access to IT leaders without incurring the expense of hiring a full staff to manage their solutions.
Altivon has over 25 individuals dedicated to customer support. All of our technicians are fully trained, fully certified and have an average of over five years of experience with the CIC platform. We have an average 93% clear rate on tickets (requiring no escalation to Tier 2 Interactive Intelligence support). This is the highest rate among all of Interactive’s partners and one reason why Altivon is one of only three Platinum Elite Partners worldwide (since 2010).