Solutions for Utilities
Great customer experience, efficient operations
Small changes can make a big difference in customer experience. They can also reduce cost and improve efficiency.
Targeted contact center solutions
Utilities operate under pressure for better reliability, more accountability and improved customer service. Targeted contact center solutions can address common concerns and make quick gains in customer experience. Key enhancements our utilities customers want include:
- Consolidation. Merge disparate call centers into one virtualized, consolidated customer service contact center.
- Callbacks. Save money, eliminate long on-hold times, and delight customers by freeing them from hold.
- Remote agents. Staff with a mix of centralized and work at home agents for greater agent availability and schedule flexibility.
- Workforce management. Deploy tools for better schedules, improved service levels, and few agents.
You are expert in your current operations and the demands of your customers. We are expert in contact center design and implementation. Together we can define a targeted solution that meets your needs now and into the future.
Complete business solutions
Altivon solutions begin with a discovery process. We learn about your operation, objectives and concerns. We share best practices and situational advice. Only after the discovery process is complete do we begin to design a solution.
Solution design entails specifying a combination of your existing infrastructure, new technologies and revised processes. The design process builds a detailed description of the entire solution and the objectives it must meet.
Our implementation team puts all the technology and processes in place, integrating with existing network and computing infrastructure. The team assists in rollout and training before handing off to support. You can count on the support team to ensure your ongoing success.
Our solutions provide measurable improvement. During design we establish specific improvement goals based on measured performance before and after implementation. We are not done until that improvement is achieved.
Contact center functionality
Contact center solutions feature a rich set of contact center functionality:
- Inbound multi-media routing
- Proactive outbound contact and predictive dialer
- Callbacks and virtual hold
- Self-service automation
- Computer telephony integration
- Workforce management
- Quality management
- Real-time speech analytics
- Mobile customer service
- Business process automation
- Centralized reporting and administration
- Video interaction support
- Enterprise IT telephony, presence, and collaboration
Contact center technology partners
from our customers
As a result of the deployment, Southwest Gas has been able to improve customer service while increasing operational efficiencies